Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shiseido Inspired Look

I was flipping through some old magazines and came across this ad for Shiseido lipstick, the look was realy sultry and different, I loved it.So I decided to recreate the look for youtube purposes. =)

So yeah thats pretty much all there is to say
about the look, enjoy!






Products I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC: Paint Pot (Bare Study)
Boots: Eye Shadow Single (Innocence)
MAC: Eye Shadow (Orb)
MAC: Eye Shadow (Kid)
MAC: Eye Shadow (Naked Lunch)
L.A Colors: Mesmerize Pallete (Blue)
Hot Topic: Eye Smudge Gel Liner (Black)
E.L.F: Lip Stain (Clear Gloss)
HI FI Cosmetics: Paparazzi Flash Powder (Weather Girl)
Fresh: Mascara (Firebird)
Mary Kay: Lipstick (Tanned)
Kryolan: Aqua Color (Red)

TADA!!! That is the look in a nutshell!

hehehe :)
Have fun!
Disclaimers:
Took all pictures myself  (aside from Shiseido advertisment)
I bought everything except the paparazzi flash powder, which I received for review, this does not affect my opinions on the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment